To installa Microsoft Loopback adapter in WIndows 7
1. Click Start – Search for cmd, right-click cmd and select “Run as Administrator”
2. From the command prompt, run “hdwwiz.exe“. This should launch the “Add Hardware Wizard“. Click Next.
3. Select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” and click Next.
4. Now from the list select Network Adapters and click Next
5. Under Manufacturers, select Microsoft and select “Microsoft Loopback Adapter” under Network Adapter and click Next. This should start the installation. Click Finish when the installation completes
To confirm the loopback adapter installed, right-click Computer, select properties. Click Device Manager and expand Network Adapters and you can see the Loopback adapter installed there.